Objectives of Omeed ki kiran Foundation
To serve humanity and bring a hope of life among deprived peoples who are in sufferings
Mission: To ensure free & standard health service for Vulnerable and poor people, prevention of the thalassaemia and gynae-obs. services for all women
To ensure equal rights of Children such Health, Education Clean Drinking water, to protect the child from abuse and child Labour.
- To ensure free cure to children through welfare hospital & thalassaemia center.
- To ensure standard health services for poor & vulnerable people with kidney failures and deadly disease of thalassaemia
- Protection of human rights and clean and clear environment
- Peace & security, Legal Aid, HRD & Political Education
- Free Medical Camps, Emergency Relief and rehabilitation
(1) Water supplies,infrastructure & sanitation.
(2) Youth, women and child rights.
(3) Human and Institutional Development.
(4) Fights against social evils like beggary, drug addiction and child labour.